Quelle / via pantoffelpunk
The secret to happiness is finding something you love and doing it well and then being recognized for it. Someone, even if it’s one person who says „you’re doing a great job“, or if it’s applause, put those three things together, and you’re happy.
I said to my wife at that time: „Even if I only filled coffee-houses, three days a week for the rest of my life, I’d be happy doing that.“
- Tutorial for Flash MP3 Player
- MySpace.com – Aphroe – Bo Bo Bochum, DE – Hip Hop / Funk / Roots – www.myspace.com/mcaphroe
Neuer Track: Kleiner Mann. Kann das Album kaum erwarten.
- Netz, Blogs und Rock ’n‘ Roll – futurezone.ORF.at
- Canadian Police Tolerates Piracy For Personal Use | TorrentFreak
According to the Canadian police it is impossible to track down everyone who downloads music or movies off the Internet. The police simply does not have the time nor the resources to go after filesharers. „Piracy for personal use is no longer targeted“
- 40+ Excellent Freefonts For Professional Design | Fonts | Smashing Magazine
- The Ultimate Bootleg Experience: Burning Spear – 1980-10-23 – Santa Cruz
- blog.rebellen.info presents: Urban Netaudio Mixtape Vol.1 – blog.rebellen.info Berlin
- Prosecutor Announces Charges Against The Pirate Bay | TorrentFreak
Whatever the outcome of this case will be, The Pirate Bay have already announced that they?re here to stay. They told us that they will simply move to another country if they are outlawed in Sweden, without downtime!
- BitTorrent Encryption Confuses the BPI, ISPs and Journalists Who Don?t Research | TorrentFreak
Bottom line is, anti-piracy organizations should take some time to read up on what filesharing actually is before they are going to accuse people of something, but I guess that?s wishful thinking.
- WordPress 2.x Plugins – Show Top Commentators Personal Finance Advice
- 30 Funniest Woody Allen Quotes